Saturday, April 09, 2011
Drank this can of crushed grape juice while doing my stupid teaching portfolio. Thanks Sharon and June. :) It was my birthday present from them. One whole big bag of Korea drinks and snacks. HAHA, why korean huh? Hmmm....3 weeks of Creative expressions and play has ended, my 8 CU module. I shall not be greedy, a B+ I would be happy already. It can really help me with my GPA if it goes well. Out of these 3 weeks, my 19th birthday falls on it. I was really depressed because i cant spent my birthday nicely and properly with my family and friends. However, they all surprised me and i was really glad to have them in my life. 25 march: Random last minute decision to go Timbre with Kahhui and Anni. Ferlycia suppose to be here, but oh well! Misunderstanding. Its okay! Thanks girls for having the thought to celebrate for me. Nice chilling night with all the wings :) 27 march: Advanced celebration at Bukit Panjang with family ![]() Vivienne and I, she really made my day :) ![]() My childish birthday cake. But HAHA, i quite like bugs bunny! ![]() Awwww, we sang K! How awesome can that be? :) 31 march itself: Spent the whole freaking day in school just to rehearse that drama presentation. But I got 2 major surprises which really cant stop me from tearing. 1) Sharifah, Jiayuan, Cherie. Made bentos for me and decorated it nicely in the classroom before i reached. Though i know the initial plan wasn't like that, its okay. I really appreciate it. Thanks bitches! Thanks for the wonderful food (Jiayuan did not sleep just to prepare for me) and the nice purple flower :) hahaha! Cherie, its okay that you did not appear.You dont want to have cramps too right? I understand and know that you are part of everything. Thanks too:) 2) LIUKAHSOM LOVE!! <3 I really did not expect them to appear. Really never. Thanks Kahhui and Kenneth. Thanks for appearing. The cake was nice and the appearance was sweet. Knowing me not having dinner yet, bought me hor fun, just worried that i may starve to death. HAHAH. Thanks, really! 1 April: Preparing for the actual drama (Shall talk more about it later - bottom of the post) Cherie appeared into the classroom with a cake! haha. They all super guilty huh. No go out, no big and nice presents. HAHA. Really, its okay. They got me a brown bag in the end. Thanks. It nice, big enough for me to throw my things inside. 8 April: TPVB! It has been long since i went back for training. I feel weird moving around, spiking a volleyball. Jingxian tricked me to go to the toilet and yes, plan succeeded! I got tricked and was shocked to see the cake. Thanks for the effort all :) ![]() blow candles. ![]() Thanks for the cake, very nice ;] All in all, though i have to spend my birthday in school the whole day to do work, I am still appreciative that i have friends who cared and bothered to surprise me with little things here and there. Like what minhui says, its my last year to have an age that starts with 1. I have to treasure it huh, next year will be 20 :( sad max! And come to think of it, time really really flies. Like literally fly! It seems like i just celebrated my 18 birthday with a big woo ha and now, i am 19. In few weeks time, i will start my Year 3 life. In a few months time, I will start my attachment. In a year's time, i will end my life in TP and graduate with 2 diplomas - Diploma in Psychology Studies & Diploma in Early Childhood Studies. Oh man, so fast. I dont want to graduate and step into the world of society. Okay, so back to my drama. It was successful. I am really happy that we did well. Ms Linda says, out of 5 groups, there were 3 As. Come on, let our group be one of them. ![]() During one of the scene ![]() Group photo! Everyone done well :) 3 Cheers! ![]() Hi! I am the most motherly and naggy Mama Bear! ![]() Me and Seet leei! I swear I was shock huh. Pretty siol zar bo! Shall upload rest of the photos when i get it and will definitely come back to blog before i go FO. 1week of camp. Why am I not excited at all :( ; weixin |
WEIXIN♥ " She’s a girl, who came on Earth on 31st March 1992. Purple is the best colour to her and she definitely loves her girlfriends.♥" Temasek Polytechnic - HSS;Psy Volleyballer star31392@hotmail.com
the sites TP TPSU Zetten Novir Skelto Anni Cherie Ferlycia Ivy Jane Jasreel Jing Xian Samantha Shanice Pasirians 2e6'06 3e6'07 prss STUDENT COUNCIL prssVB Monday Girlfriends Aizsa Audrey Brenda Chloe Elaine Ethel Galindo Geraldine's Livejournal Geraldine's Tumblr Jerline Jobel Maggie Min Hui Min Min Meishan Mu Ying Peiyun's Blogger Peiyun's Tumblr Rebecca Sengie Xinhui Yiling Yumei Zara Zhao Xuan Coralites CPS Joycelyn Kai Ting July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 March 2012 October 2012 March 2013 Designer : Chili. x o x o |