|
Thursday, March 15, 2012
I GRADUATED! No idea if this is a good or bad thing, for me to be happy or sad. Result is out! GPA went up! OH YES :) Now that I've completed all my modules and my GPA is finalized, time to really start applying for SMU. STOP BEING LAZY! No UNI for you then I laugh... No idea what my future will be like. Too much uncertainty and I really hate this feeling. Scholarship bond going to start soon, earlier than expected. 17 days more :( I have not enjoy myself to the fullest yet. Crazily chiong-ing exams, tests, projects for the past 3 years, only get to rest for a month. 2nd April, new phrase of my life. I have not been active on this page. Since my last post (aug), lots of things happened and it was all too much for me to blog out. But all in my heart huh. <3 1. Last school Bangkok trip with TPVB 2. Family year end gathering 3. Many dinners and catch-up with friends 4. Countdown to 2012 5. Party at Trudie's place 6. First prawning experience 7. Chinese New year 2012 8. Valentines' Day 2012 (Javier's!) 9. Anni's 20th; Zetten gathering and many more.. Ever since 29 Feb (last day in TP), I had been travelling to new places. :) 1. Exploring Henderson Waves with Jiayuan, Cherie and Sharifah 2. Going food marathon (328 Katong Laksa, udders) with Cherie (this is crazy and sinful!) 3. Working in an event with Kahhui and meeting nice new people (YWCA; Youth Social Enterprise Workshop) 4. All the crazy and impromptu late nights with pasir ris peeps! (midnight movies!) 5. Going Pulau Ubin with TPVB 6. Visited PCF HQ centres 7. Fionn's 21st 8. Ferlycia's 12midnight failed surprise 9. First time going LAN shop, with Mithio (I fell asleep :p) 10. Melvin's advanced birthday celebration 11. Yiling's wonderful, weird belated birthday celebration 12. Dinner at With a Pinch of Salt 13. Tried L.I.C.K and Ice Cream Chefs 14. Takeaway Lao Ban Tau Huay from sister Upcoming: 1. Bintan with Jane Sophia Michelle Apple Weizhi 2. TP DnD night 3. Clubbing with pasir ris peeps??? 4. Ikea with Kevin Kahhui Kenneth Crystal 4. Mithio 3d2n Chalet 5. My 20th Ups and downs, swinging all around. Really hope my 1.5years in Tampines North will be good. |
WEIXIN♥ " She’s a girl, who came on Earth on 31st March 1992. Purple is the best colour to her and she definitely loves her girlfriends.♥" Temasek Polytechnic - HSS;Psy Volleyballer star31392@hotmail.com
the sites TP TPSU Zetten Novir Skelto Anni Cherie Ferlycia Ivy Jane Jasreel Jing Xian Samantha Shanice Pasirians 2e6'06 3e6'07 prss STUDENT COUNCIL prssVB Monday Girlfriends Aizsa Audrey Brenda Chloe Elaine Ethel Galindo Geraldine's Livejournal Geraldine's Tumblr Jerline Jobel Maggie Min Hui Min Min Meishan Mu Ying Peiyun's Blogger Peiyun's Tumblr Rebecca Sengie Xinhui Yiling Yumei Zara Zhao Xuan Coralites CPS Joycelyn Kai Ting July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 March 2012 October 2012 March 2013 Designer : Chili. x o x o |